Notice: Undefined index: s in /var/landersone/smartreviews.org/html/system/ee/legacy/libraries/Functions.php(680) : eval()'d code on line 48
Cloud based ERP software lowers costs while scaling seamlessly about your business with modern tech-savvy functionalities of business process management, designed to fit all the types of business verticals. Developed in a web based environment, it includes robust functionalities which are considered as a part of the extended high-end enterprise application. It is a perfect fit for any kind of any business process. Even, it offers the finest in technology, design, architecture, functionality, features and the ease of use which propose a great user experience. ERP is an acronym for Enterprise Resource Planning, but even its full name doesn’t shed much light on what ERP is or what it does. For that, you need to take a step back and think about all of the various processes that are essential to running a business, including sales and marketing, purchase, inventory, production, accounting, human resources and beyond. At its most basic level, ERP software integrates these various functions into one complete system to streamline processes and information across the entire organization. You pay a vendor to deal with your IT headaches, including support, security, upgrade, and maintenance. You only pay for what you need, and you can expand or change cloud services on the fly — with no capital outlay.
Cloud manufacturing ERP services from reputable suppliers are more secure and reliable than most businesses can deliver in-house — and that can become a distinct competitive advantage for you. It can operate according to a published 99.9% service level that ensures best-in-class uptime, which means your systems are always available when you need them. From ironclad firewalls and automated security sniffers to concrete walls and biometric control systems, manufacturing cloud based ERP software is designed to provide the highest level of security. Your core competency is manufacturing, not managing software and hardware. To meet or exceed the functionality of similar on premise systems, it is built strictly for cloud manufacturing deployment. As a result, you gain the broadest, deepest ERP and MES functionality available while reaping all of the cloud’s benefits.
How Cloud Based ERP Manufacturing Software Can Help Your Business Grow
The value of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems is clear but businesses often fail to maximize the full functionality and benefits of their ERP solutions — and some indicate their ERP system is not working as expected. Why is this? The reasons are many and may include lack of project objectives and definition, inadequate personnel training, insufficient ERP system testing, or poor resource or budget planning. One solution to this problem is simple: businesses need to use their existing ERP system properly. This seems obvious but it is astonishing how many businesses implement an ERP solution, and then continue to use old tools and processes to work around the new system.
The primary advantage of cloud ERP solutions is scalability by providing manufacturers a way to share the infrastructure cost with dozens, hundreds, or thousands of other users. The robust infrastructure can support multiple ‘tenants’ each with their own secure data instance so that company-specific data is only available to authorized users. This provides the opportunity to easily scale the number of users without the corresponding one-to-one increase in cost.
Benefits of cloud based ERP software for manufacturers:
- Real-time insights into all their opportunities, including the ability to prioritize the most profitable sales opportunities and manage customers more efficiently. Ability to easily create estimates from these opportunities for new parts from scratch, improve estimating accuracy by utilizing past work orders, or leverage standard price breaks for repeat customers.
- Easily convert quotes to sales orders without rekeying the data and auto-create work orders from the estimates or standard production methods.
- A 360-degree view of machine utilization, employee availability, and production capacity, allowing customers to put the right people on the right project at the right time.
- Tools needed to proactively manage supplier deliveries, track material lots or individual serial numbers, minimize inventory obsolescence, and reduce material expedites.
- Ability to eliminate manual time cards and collect direct and indirect labor costs in real-time to instantly gain visibility into earned hours, employee efficiency, and machine utilization.
- Ability to integrate with common shipping carriers for more accurate freight charges and tracking information and proactively manage potential late deliveries more effectively.
- 24/7/365 insight into the health of their business through real-time dashboards to improve cash flow and ultimately generate more accurate and timely month-end reports.